OUR Melbourne Women Tour in the CBD visits important historic places to appreciate how women from all walks of life during Melbourne’s history, have contributed to political and social reforms, the arts, vocations and civic life including today’s liveable city. To bring history alive we also allocate a historic woman role or identity to each participant during the tour.
A SECOND St Kilda Women Tour commences from Acland Street.
OUR TOURS are led by guides highly experienced in Melbourne’s culture and history.
MANY of the Marvellous Melbourne sites we visit have important heritage significance to all Victorians.
OUR CBD route usually commences from Parliament House and finishes at the Town Hall or Federation Square and includes sites designated by the National Trust.
TOURS are 2.5 hours long (school student tours two hours) or as requested. Our tours
BOOKINGS AND PRICES – FOR INDIVIDUALS, GROUPS AND SCHOOLS
– Women’s Melbourne‘ by Dr Celestina Sagazio .
– ‘Nation Builders. Great Lives from St Kilda Cemetery” by Meyer Eidelson.
– A Women’s Tour of Melbourne walk route.
– Radical Melbourne Vols 1 and 2 by Jeff and Jill Sparrow
– Our Radical Melbourne Tour.
– Medical Womens Tour